Monday, April 13, 2009

LDS Funness


I love Conference Weekend. I love the talks, I love the feelings, I love the music!

I love the shows about the church around the world that KSL puts in between sessions.

I love the projects I work on while I watch (last Fall I made a Levi Quilt and this year I digitally restored damaged antique photos! Way fun!) I also love the LEGO party that my kids have while they watch/listen.

Most of all, I lOVE day long church that I get to attend while in my Jammies!! *happy sigh*

Here is how to keep the fun lasting longer: I just found out that if you go online to the conference stream/download area that you can download (for free) the music mp3’s from all the sessions (even the YW Broadcast!) Click here to sample and download music from this April 2009 session and/or here to watch/listen/download the talks or subscribe to the Conference Podcasts. Yippee!!

p.s. check out the great Easter things on the homepage www.lds.org

p.s.s. Have you seen the NEW ERA supplement web pages? more jokes, mormonads, and fun games/ puzzles that go with the magazine. www.newera.lds.org

p.s.s.s. Genealogy fun-ness. The church has a complete Pioneer database that is searchable by name or wagon train that has links to online journal entries, news articles, and biographies for all wagon and handcart companies from 1847-1868. Tons of resources at a click! Woohoo!

No comments: