Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SV Graduates are Awesome!

Some of my favorite Young Women just graduated from SV. I am so excited for them, but sad that they are moving on. I am so so proud of them. They are terrific girls. I have loved being around them. Just thinking about them makes me smile. Some I don't get to see as much because of a ward split, but I still claim them and cheer for their every accomplishment. Even the girls in my ward are hard to keep up with because they are so busy and involved with lots of things. I just think the world of them. *grin* Young Women are just awesome!




I snuck into graduation just to watch them get their diplomas. It was held at the University Basketball stadium in order to accommodate all the family. The super cool side benefit of this is that each graduate got to appear on the jumbo tron when their name was called. Awesome! I loved seeing them grin and wave. *heart about bursts*




I really wish that I had my camera to take a picture of them all facing the podium with their mortar board caps on. It was really cool to see the blue and white of SV with all the tassels dangling! I just grin whenever I hear "Pomp and Circumstance"? I also loved watching all the proud parents taking pictures and grinning. Such a great day.

I wish I could get a picture of all of them... I've posted a few (nipped them off of their facebook profiles *hehe*) Aren't they gorgeous? The others are too! Love you ladies! GO SV Class of 2009!

No comments: