Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Little Brother




My little brother is not so little. In fact, we decided yesterday that being tall is his super hero... well... super thing. He decided to wear a mask and call himself Tall Man. Able to reach things way up high without a single bound.

He loves to have fun and is super adventurous. He has a "bucket list" of stuff he wants to do. All of them involve peril to his body. He just went sky diving (the word die is right in it!)

He is super creative. See the little claymation slug thing he made. It looks just like the ones on Flushed Away. (funny movie... *does an impersonation of the slugs screaming*) You should see his paper snowflakes. Pure Awesomeness.

He has recently developed a new trait. It is called "letting little kids win" This is great. Especially when we are talking about his 8 year-old nephews. All the kids love Uncle Trav.

This doesn't apply to me. Caution: never play one-on-one with this guy. Have you seen his wing span? sheesh. I can totally take him in Racqetball tho. Dude, that ankle injury was so fake!

We share lots of interests.... I taught him everything he knows about video games, how to choose the corner piece of cake to get maximum frosting, to quote all the best movie lines, and those sweet skillz on his bike.

It is his B-day today and I am thinking great things of him and wanted him to know it!Happy Birthday Travis! You are Awesome! and Rad and Totally Tubular too.

2 comments:

Ang said...

THAT'S NOT TRAVIS! I don't think I've seen him since your wedding. Holy Tall Man, Batman!

Still a cutie!

Travis said...

"humorous comment here" Hey thanks sis! But just for the record I beat you at all sports! I got game! :)