Saturday, June 20, 2009

Niki All Growed Up

My baby cousin is all growed up!! She is a doll of a girl and I just think the world of her. In my mind she has always been this cutest little 6 year old.... Thinking this way comes from being one of the oldest cousins, I guess.

This all changed on June 5th, 2009... I was watching the video that was made of her and cute fella for her wedding and I teared up.. I was seeing her grow up before my eyes and I was so proud of her and everything she had become that tears streamed down my cheeks (as they are now, actually, just thinking about it *smiles*) She is amazing! (Check the footwear! sparkly white tennies! *loves it* )

It was so so so neat to be there as the entire family (minus the cutie little grandson) sat in the sealing room of the temple for this wedding. I cannot describe the beauty in that. What a wonderful family these are. I just love them. They are terrific examples to me and a TON of fun to be around! Thanks to them for all of that and more! I absolutely LOVED being there at the temple with you for this neat event!

What a wonderful day the wedding was for everyone, but especially this awesome young lady and her terrific guy! Congratulations doesn't cover it... but it is the right sentiment. I love you Niki and wish for you every blessing and happiness!

2 comments:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

I am so glad you like our family, because - you're stuck with us!! :)

Love you too, Lisa.

(I know this post wasn't about me, but I felt the love anyway)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Scott and Kristy said...

i am so glad you spent the day with us, it was great to have you with us. we love your family...