Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


I love this day so much!! *HUGE GRIN* It's my birthday!!

Remember that everyday is worth celebrating...Make the most of it!
and every birthday just means that you are one year better....

Here is a taste of my history in hair. I've been scanning these to include in my book about femininity & true beauty...(Beware snarky comments - I know where you all live! *cheese*!) I love the high school pics even better than the handle bar pig tails... *laughs* ahhhh teenager years...

5 comments:

Travis said...

Looking at all your pics. I see it all coming together now... :) Happy Birthday sis!

Linda B. said...

At least you look normal in all of your school pics. I'll have to pull out mine so you can get a really good laugh! Happy B-day

Scott and Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Lisa Hope you have had a great day! I remember you looking like that

Ang said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday - I can't believe I forgot to call you. When I get back in town we'll have to get together - up for chocolate???

Lisa said...

Angie.. I can't believe that you didn't make fun of any of my pics! and about being up for chocolate.. DUH! Give me a day to get off the pig cake and strawberries/raspberry dipping high that I am on after this weekend tho *big grin*