Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Sense


Anita Renfroe is the mom/comedian that made up that "Momsense" song to the William Tell Overture. It packs everything that a mom says into 2 minutes. Awesome.

She has some of her other great stuff that I stumbled on when I was looking for the first thing. Here are my 2 new favs:

Don't Breathe (parody of Faith Hill's Breathe) Video is HILARIOUS! I wonder if that is her good husband... the mask scene split my sides!

and

You Raise Me Up. (Love this! Found this coincidentally, on the day I had been bra shopping - Sorry Josh! Bs to Cs * snork*)

WARNING: These are great songs that I love and, like Wierd Al wonders, I can no longer enjoy them in their original forms... but these are definitely worth it -listen to the women cheer!! *gufaws*

Bonus: If you want more here is another good one with a nod to Carrie Underwood and her Cheats song & video. It is called Before I Eat.

No comments: